Monday, July 24, 2006

Expression of My Inner Life

Not so long ago, I bought for myself a brand new digital camera.

At first it was because I realized that life has been so miraculous for me.
And I realized how blessed my life is, being able to become a witness of these moments.

So I thought if I bring my camera everywhere, then I have a chance to "capture" these magical moments and share them with others.

Now it has been a couple of weeks since I had the camera and I have realized something else.

Something much more profound than magical moments.

It was my inner life.

Throughout these years, as I set myself to work as a facilitator for healing the body, the mind and the spirit, I realized that so many inspirations and wisdom found its way into my life. My inner life.

And so I have decided to share my inner thoughts, feelings, inspirations, with you.

May these bless your heart as they have been in my journey.

Reza Gunawan
... 24 July 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment